Bloggintresserade

lördag 26 juni 2021

DT card for Heather Valentin´s Colour of Love

 Hi there,


Today I´m back to show you a card I made using an image from

Heather Valentin´s

COLOUR OF LOVE


it´s called Octi Sailor Stitched At Sea



I have coloured with ProMarkers and I used a pattern paper from Carta Bella. 

I matted with a blue cardstock and used a bit of cheese cloth and a white lace for decoration. I fussy cut some of the fish from the pattern paper and glued them down. Then added glossy accent to them to give them a more "sticker" look.



I also used a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn for my sentiment and at the end I added some white enamel dots.


Hope you like it as much as I do!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Krafty Chicks #565 - All Occasions (30/6) 

Classic Design Challenge #6 - AG (27/6)

Crafty Animals Challenge #51 - AG animal (27/6)

Creative Craft Cottage #141 - AG (30/6)

Daisy Chain Challenge #53 - Cute Animals (28/6)

Do-Al(l) Creative #54 - small and tall (30/6)

LeAnn´s World 101 #39 - AG (28/6)

Lemon Shortbread #148 - AG (27/6)

Crafty Calendar #June - AG (27/6)



5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a wonderful card. I love that octopus. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fun card, your little octopus is so cute! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh my he is wonderful isn't he, gorgeous card and great colouring too.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous card and image -great colouring-great P.paper love the added cheescloth and the little fussy cut fish great idea.Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks and hope you will join us again
    Carol GDT x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Awesome card .. love the image and bright colour, great embellishment too
    Thank you for joining us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera