Bloggintresserade

tisdag 15 juni 2021

DT card for DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS


How are you all today?

Today I want to share a card I made using an image from 
 called Niko Photographer

Isn´t he a handsome looking fellow?




 I thought I wanted to make another card to give you more inspiration for this month's Digi Doodle Studio challenge - Boys to Men

I know that there are more people than me that think it´s a bit harder to make masculine cards then feminine, am I right? I tend to make a more clean and simple design when I make cards for boys. That is also what I went for this time. I picked a dark wood grain pattern paper and also fussy cut a camera and a sentiment from the same collection of papers. I have coloured with ProMarkers and added some enamel dots.



Put on your best smile and enjoy your Tuesday!





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Incy Wincy Design - For the men or kraft paper (20/6)
Dragonfly Dreams #June - For the Boys (30/6)
Crafty Gals Corner #220 - One for the Boys (13/7)
QKR Stampede #422 - AG (30/6)





8 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nick this is really sweet, love the image.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous card! ...thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge this week, Nelly dt x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love your creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge Janet DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fantastic card. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera
  6. What an adorable card! Thanks for playing in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge ~ Donna

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is super cute! I adore your project and this image! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera