Bloggintresserade

onsdag 9 juni 2021

DT project for I LOVE PROMARKERS challenge

 Happy Wednesday!


Today I want to share a project I made for our new challenge over at


I LOVE PROMARKERS


Our theme is easy peasy to play along with since it´s always

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - spots and/or stripes

(just make sure you use your ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias)



We are so kindly sponsored this fortnight by


IKE`s ART






I have used this super cute image called

Puppy Love



I made a hanger to add to a bottle.

Thought it look very cute and nice for a gift to someone you like.



I added spotty paper and a stripy ribbon. I also stamped I love U on the heart.



Please join us over at I LOVE PROMARKERS challenge blog!



I would like to enter this gift tag into following challenges:
IKE´s World #145 - Food/Drink or AG (30/6)





8 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is brilliant,

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fablous project
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous bottle hanger, love the cute puppy!

    Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val x

    SvaraRadera
  5. A super bottle Tag. He looks so cute.
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous wine tag Nick, turned out great :) Thank you so much for joining us at IKEsWORLD this month :) Hugs Mimi xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at IkesWorld challenges.
    Good luck!

    SvaraRadera