Bloggintresserade

fredag 24 juli 2020

Catch The Bug´s Annual Christmas Event - Day 7

Hi there I hope you´re all well!

It´s the last day of Bugaboo Stamp´s Annual Christmas Event. Today´s 
challenge is a colour challenge. I have also used today´s freebie. 






This is my take:



I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used pattern papers from a lot of different paper pads. I also used some black rhinestones and a die cut flower. I also doodle some faux stitches around the image.

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Catch the Bug #Santa´s Work Shop, Day 7 - Colour challenge (26/7)
Cute Card Thursday #644 - Christmas in July (29/7)
Sweet Stampers #46 - Christmas in July (8/8)
TTCRD #July 21st - AG (28/7)

8 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card and gorgeous coloring too. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug Christmas In July challenges. Bonnie GDT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a lovely card. I love the patterned papers you used too.Thanks for joining us for this Christmas in July Challenge - good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is so beautiful. I think you did a great job using the color scheme and finding suitable papers. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July event at Catch the Bug.

    SvaraRadera
  5. I just love the colours you have chosen for your project! Thank you for using the freebie too!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a pretty card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love all your projects for our 10h Annual CIJ Event! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Ein wundervolles Werk. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    SvaraRadera