Bloggintresserade

onsdag 8 juli 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

Hi there...

Well this is a blog of changes... one day summer themed cards with lots of warm, bright colours and the next day....


it´s all winter and Christmas themed. But variation is good, right?


Today I want to share a card I made for our new challenge over at



we got a wonderful sponsor for this fortnight




Prize - 2 digis from the shop


and our theme is easy to play along with as well

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - Christmas in July


I used an image so kindly given to our DT to create with. It´s called 




I have used a pattern paper that was a gift in a craft magazine. I also stamped the sentiment at the top using a clear stamp set from LF. I also fussy cut the post box from another pattern paper. Die cut some snow for him to stand on and stamped a few notes around him. I imagine that he is singing "Santa Clause is coming to town..."


I have coloured with ProMarkers.




Please join us over at I LOVE PROMARKERS. My talented team mates have made some awesome Christmas projects for you to have a look at.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Digi Chooseday #wk.26 - AG (9/7)
Ike´s World #134 - S is for Show us Christmas/AG (8/8)
Lemon Shortbread #123 - AG (12/7)
TTCRD #July 7th - AG (14/7)
APTTC #7 - AG (27/7)
Digi Doodle Studios Challenge #29 - Christmas in July (28/7)
SheepSki Design #40 - Christmas in July (31/7)
World Wide Open DT Challenge #6 - AG (12/7)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #135 - Christmas in July (11/7)
Catch the bug #July - AG (11/7)
Polkadoodles #wk.27 - AG (14/7)
Createfull Heart Design #21 - AG (14/7)

13 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card love the scene you have created.Ginny ♥
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love this Nick! As always your colouring is fantastic and the background is perfect.
    Sheryl xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love these Rock Santa images. And the whole card is amazing, I love bright colours. Just perfect! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios. Good luck with your entry!
    Kitty - DDS DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is wonderful I love the whole scene

    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

    Claire Guest DT
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    SvaraRadera
  7. Awesome background for your rocking Santa, a cool design! Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Awesome Christmas card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  9. You did such an amazing job with this project. Looks fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  10. Fabulous card, Santa rocks!
    Thank you for playing over at IKE's World Challenges! DT Val x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Such a fun card. Love the image and the background. Thanks for sharing us with at our Digi Doodle Studios challenge - Patsy

    SvaraRadera
  12. This is fantastic!!
    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  13. Yes, he is most definitely singing that song! :) I love this image and the bright background! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges in July! Nan, DT

    SvaraRadera