Bloggintresserade

torsdag 30 juli 2020

My last GDT card for KRAFTY CHICKS

Hi there,


Today I would like to share a card I made for a challenge blog called





I´m so lucky to get invited by Lori to be their

GDT for the month of July




This week´s theme is




ANYTHING GOES

That means you can create whatever your heart desire!


I have made a card to make someone know that I think she/he is awesome. I have used a few different stamps from Lawn Fawn called Duh-Nuh and Keep on swimming. This is the front of the card. I used 3 different dies from LF. The stitched frame and the waves. I stamped and coloured the images with ProMarkers and then fussy cut them. I used a die cut cloudy boarder as a stencil to make the yellow sky. Think it turned out cute.







I have also used stamps from the same 2 stamps sets from Lawn Fawn on the inside of the card. I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used a die called Center Picture Window Die to make the 3d scene.


 I stamped "You are JAWSOME" on the inside. I used with heat embossing for the last word. Here is another picture to show the 3d feel of it.






I hope you like it and that you will join us over at




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Lawn Fawn Challenge #81 - Summertime Fun (2/8)
Animal Friends Challenge #88 - whale, fish or dolphins (31/7) Top3


11 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats Nick, your card is brilliantly designed I love it, great image and fab colouring.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love everything about it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a great card, makes me smile laugh and feel good, very cool fold as well. Thanks again for being with us this and last month, so pleased. Keep in touch and awesome job! Hugs, L :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, was für eine wundervolle Karte. Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fantastic design. Love the design. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is just the cutest! Love how the sky came out. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles.

    SvaraRadera
  7. wow! this is so cool! love the shark theme!! and love those yellow clouds inside the card! the inside of the card is such a fun explosion of summer!! thank you so much for playing along with the Summertime Fun challenge with the Lawn Fawnatics! :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is definitely a cutie! Adorable!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    SvaraRadera