Bloggintresserade

onsdag 22 juli 2020

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS challenge

Happy Wednesday!

Hope you´re all well and safe. Days just fly by, I thought this summer would feel rather slow since we not doing much but that has not been the case...

Today is Wednesday and it´s time to check out our new challenge over at

I LOVE PROMARKERS


As always it´s very easy to join in with our


ANYTHING GOES theme
optional twist - Colour challenge







We got an amazing sponsor this fortnight

SHEEPSKI DESIGNS



I was so lucky to get to use one of the images so kindly given to our DT to create with. It´s called Giant Daisies.




I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used 2 different pattern papers and some kraft cardstock to make this card. I used a few different dies and a stamp from Lawn Fawn. Here is a close up on the gorgeous image:




Please join us over at I LOVE PROMARKERS. My talented team mates have made some awesome project for you to find inspiration from and we would love to see what you create!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - AG (27/7)
Digi Chooseday #wk.28 - AG (23/7)
Crafting Happiness Challenge #58 - AG option summer (26/7)
A Gem Of A Challenge #wk.15 - AG (28/7)
LeAnn´s World101 #28 - AG (1/8)
Crafty Gals Corner #209 - Fantasy World (11/8)
The Fairy And The Unicorn #July - AG fantasy (30/7)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable card, lovely colouring of your image.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nicely done. Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Challenge blog owner

    SvaraRadera
  3. Pretty and cute!, love the gnomes. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wonderful card. Great images and loving the plaid ground and added plaid heart. Love the colors. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner (and Crafty Sentiments)

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love the gnomes, such a sweet card. thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge blog. Hayley guest DT member. x

    SvaraRadera