Bloggintresserade

fredag 24 juli 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Hi there,

I hope you have seen that we got a new challenge for you over at


our theme is easy to play along with

ANYTHING GOES
optional twist - Make it funny


We got a wonderful sponsor for this weeks challenge




I have used an image so kindly given to our DT to create with,
 it´s called Gus wife's birthday  





I kept this card very clean and simple since I thought the image was so funny by it self. I only doodle a black and white frame around it. I have coloured with ProMarkers.


Please join us over at



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
to be added tomorrow

4 kommentarer:

  1. Fab card Nick have a good weekend

    SvaraRadera
  2. Brilliant image and sentiment - so true! If my O/H forgets my birthday he'll never hear the end of it!!! Love the doodled border.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick, I think this is brilliant, a great card and a fun sentiment that is so true.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. a great card again this week, happy holiday xx

    SvaraRadera