Bloggintresserade

fredag 3 juli 2020

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

My next card is one that I made for our new challenge over at 


 Our theme is super easy to play along with... 


 ANYTHING GOES 
optional twist - Time to Relax 






 We got a wonderful sponsor this week 






 and I have used an image so kindly given to CC DT called My Pad


I had so much fun colouring this image. I also coloured a big piece of sky above the relaxing frog. I had an idea about letting him be looking at some stars.

So I used some clear stamps from Lawn Fawn and embossed the star constellations with white embossing powder. I also embossed the sentiment. 


  






I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Aud sentiments #254 - Summer + sentiment (6/7)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #40 - AG with critter (26/7)
APTTC #7 - AG (27/7) Honorable Mention
Crafty Animals #40 - AG animal (27/7)
The Crafting Challenge - Bright Colours (3/8)
Creative Moments #193 - AG (5/7) Top3
The Paper Shelter #434 - use a sentiment (7/7)
The Paper Funday #19 - The great outdoor (3/8)
TTCRD #June 30th - AG (7/7)
Passion for ProMarkers #549 - make us smile (6/7) Top5
I´m not sure if this qualify to the theme or not, but this little frog leave me with a smile on my face anyway!

17 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick, oh you did such a fab job with this image, I love the night sky and all the stars, cleverly designed.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is so clever Nick I love the stars

    SvaraRadera
  3. WoW! Love these gorgeous colours Nick and what a great idea to give your relaxed froggie a starlit sky to gaze at! Love it.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love that frog he looks so relaxed looking at the sky. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. Loving the stars and the beautiful colouring, wish I was there with him ! xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous card Nick love the colour's xx❤️❤️

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh I love this! What a super sky you've created for him! Gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  8. Popping back to thank you for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter too!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  9. Aw I just love this! That frog looks so chilled looking at those stars and I love how you've created that gorgeous coloured sky! This card certainly made me smile and is perfect for our challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Brilliant design!

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments and Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  11. I love this little guy. You did such an amazing job with this project. Lovely colours and design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hi Nick, this card is so adorable. Great design and I just love that scene you have made. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    SvaraRadera
  13. Nick, A perfect card for the 4th of July weekend to watch the sky... a Full moon, a solar eclipes and of course the fireworks! Love your color smudging for your backdrop. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Jan's DIgi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTiNG!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  14. Lovely card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    SvaraRadera
  15. A gorgeous card Helene. The image is adorable and the frog is so cute. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  16. What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing this sweet critter with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!!!

    SvaraRadera
  17. what an amazing card!
    Thanks for playing along with us this month.
    Regina DT-Member of Paper Funday Challenge

    SvaraRadera