Bloggintresserade

fredag 3 juli 2020

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

Hope you not getting tiered of new cards to look at?
I have a few to show you today....


This one is a card I made for All Dressed Up stamp´s new FB challenge.


Our theme this month is 

For the kidz



I have used this super cute image called 





I have coloured the image with ProMarkers I then fussy cut the image.

I created a little scene for this Birthday card using some old pattern paper and some green and white card stock.


I used dies from Lawn Fawn to cut out the mushroom boarder and the clouds.
I stamped and embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
The Crafting Challenge - Bright Colours (3/8)
Simon Says - Bright and Cheerful (8/7)
Crafty Sentiments - AG (6/7)
TTCRD #June 30th - AG (7/7)
Polkdoodle #wk.26 - AG (7/7)


 





7 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous bright and colourful card love the image and some great fussy cutting Nick. have a good week

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. Those little mice are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a cool image and project. I love the colours. You did such a lovely job with this. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD In Search of My Creative Side

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous card Nick, I love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is so cute Nick! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    SvaraRadera