Bloggintresserade

fredag 3 juli 2020

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

Hi there,

Today I would like to share another Christmas card I made for our new challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGN.






Our theme this month is...


FLIP - A - COIN
(this is the most fun challenge I done for a while!)


The idea came from Beccy´s Place. Thank you for letting us use this set up!



FLIP
HEADS
TAILS
1
Make a Clean & Simple card/projectCreate a card/project with at least 3 layers
2
Make a rectangular or square card/projectMake a shaped card/project
3
Follow a tutorialAdd gemstones or pearls
4
Use glitterAdd ribbon or twine
5
Use something from your stashAdd a recycled or upcycled item


I have used an image from the store called # 252 Brrnard´s Tree





I have used heads, heads, tails, tails and heads to make this card.




I have coloured with ProMarkers. I then fussy cut my image and added it to a background I created with a pattern paper and some die cut snowy slopes. I added a stripy ribbon down the bottom and a star from my stash. I also added some sparkly gemstones so they sort of fitted with my pattern paper.

Here is a close up image:





I would like to enter this into following challenges:
Digi Doodle Studios #29 - Christmas in July (28/7)
Christmas Craft Creations #June - Christmas tree (7/7)


12 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick you have been busy. Your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cute card. I love him dragging the tree behind him. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card. Love the image. Great card design.
    Thanks for joining our Christmas in July challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios.
    Good luck with your entry.
    Kitty DDS DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick. A fun christmas card with a nice touch of sparkle and lovely snowy layers. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a fun card and I love the sparkle,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great Christmas card and love the fun image.Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and sorry for the late comment
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a fun Christmas card. Love the image. So glad you could play along in our Digi Doodle Studios challenge and hope to see you again soon - Patsy

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a cute card. And yay for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is such a fun design and a really cute Christmas scene. I love how you added the gems to the background. Please note that to be eligible to be our winner or honourable mention you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. very cute card, thank you for playing at Christmas Craft Creations

    SvaraRadera
  11. What a great scene you created! I love that little penguin pulling the giant tree! I love the background snowflake sky! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Christmas Craft Creations!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    SvaraRadera
  12. What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing this sweet critter with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!!!

    SvaraRadera