Bloggintresserade

torsdag 16 juli 2020

GDT card for KRAFTY CHICKS

Hi there,

Today I would like to share a card I made for a challenge blog called






I´m so lucky to get invited by Lori to be there 


GDT for the month of July







This week´s theme is


CLEAN & SIMPLE


Use any stamp you have on your card/project 
and yes it can be a digi stamp.


This is a real challenge for me. I find it hard to make cards clean and simple. The card I made for last month´s Clean & Simple was not as CAS as I wanted it. So I tried to leave more white space on my card this time to make it more CAS.







I have used images from LAWN FAWN
They are from a set called Happy Trails

I have coloured with ProMarkers. 
I made a circle and stamped the road and trees to make my background. I also heat embossed the lines for the road. I then stamped and fussy cut the car and trailer and added them with some 3d distances. Also die cute some clouds, flowers and sun to complete the scene.





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Moments #194 - AG (20/7)
The Paper Funday #19 - AG/Great Outdoor (3/8)
Cardz 4 Guyz #249 - No Pattern Papers (28/7)
Lemon Shortbread #124 - AG (26/7)
Digi Chooseday #wk.27 - AG (16/7)
Dream Valley Challenge #228 - All Occasions (25/7) 
Dragonfly Dreams #July - No pattern papers (31/7)
Polkadoodles #wk.28 - AG (21/7)

10 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card it is just so cute. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a fun card! I just love your design! Thank you for sharing in our challenge. Please join us again!
    Hugs, Joy
    Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Joyfully Stamps

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is a great CAS card!!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is such a great card, reminds me of many fun trips with my family and friends. Awesome and great coloring too.

    Hugs, L

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is such a lovely little scene and beautifully CAS but with lots of little details. A great card xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great CAS card and love the stamped scene.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera
  7. So cute, Helene!!! I love this little cute scene you've made! Awesome xoxoox

    SvaraRadera
  8. A great card - love the scene you've created.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Me again!

    A beautiful card - thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Funday Challenges too.

    Helen x
    DT Member of The Paper Funday Challenges

    SvaraRadera