Bloggintresserade

måndag 22 mars 2021

A Thank you card

 Today I would like to share a card I made using a fun stamp from 

Dr Digi House of Stamps


it´s called Dog Walking Doreen.



I have coloured with ProMarkers. I kept it rather simple. I fussy cut the image after I had coloured it. I then die cut some trees and added a pattern paper for the sky and a die cut yellow piece for the ground. I also fussy cute the speech bauble from another pattern paper and added the die cut word Thank You. At the end I added some black rhinestones.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #154 - AG (3/4)

Craftyhazelnut´s Pattern Paper Challenge #March - AG pattern paper (31/3)

Createful Heart Design Challenge #30 - AG (14/4)

A Gem Of A Challenge #6 - AG (25/3)

Polkadoodles #wk.11 - AG (24/3)




7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. I hope you are having a good birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love this fun design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great 3D effects on this one. Thanks for sharing on Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Pam, DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 6 at Gem of a Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love this card.
    Sorry I am late visiting, but better late than never!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. SO fun card! Thank you for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a fun card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Createful Heart Design this month.
    Clara K - CHD DT

    SvaraRadera