Bloggintresserade

fredag 26 mars 2021

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Happy Friday!


We got a new challenge for you over at 


CRAFTY CATZ


This weeks theme is easy to play along with

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - Dreaming of Summer


We are so happy to have

THE PAPER SHELTER

as our sponsor this week


       


I have used an image so kindly given to our DT.

It´s called Having a Good Time



I have coloured with ProMarkers.

I used 2 different pattern papers and I also die cute the sentiment out of black cardstock. I picked a sentiment that says "happy retirement" in Swedish. I thought that fitted this image so well, he look so relaxed and happy in is chair.





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Fingers #204 - AG (3/4)

Polkadoodles #wk.12 - AG (31/3)

Krafty Chicks #552 - All Occasions (31/3)

Creative Moments #211 - AG (4/3)

Digi Chooseday #wk12 - AG (1/4)

Crafting Happines Challenge #89 - AG or Outdoor (28/3)

Jan´s Digi Stamp Challenge #March - AG (4/4)

Simon Says - Weather (28/3)

LeAnn´s World101 #36 - AG (30/3)

The Papershelter #462 - Add flowers (30/3)


 

 

14 kommentarer:

  1. A fabulous card love the colour combo Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  2. a lovely card, just waiting for some of that big sunshine here lol xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous design and beautiful colouring...I can't wait for the summer!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fab card Nick and a very apt sentiment for the image, have a great week xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love this!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  7. Super colouring of this fun image and very pretty paper. You've created such a lovely scene for him. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter, and for using one of our images!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  8. Looks like he's enjoying the sun. I wish I could trade places with him!
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs, Myriam (DT Polkadoodles)
    Vier Vandaag

    SvaraRadera
  9. Nick this is a fantastic card. Such a great cheerful image.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    Jan’s Digital Stamps DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog

    SvaraRadera
  10. Super cute card. Love that gnome, he looks all ready for summer! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Nick, Your Gnome is definitely ready for summer! Thank you for sharing your FUN creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge where anything goes. Stay safe, healthy and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  12. Such a cute and fun card!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Ana

    SvaraRadera