Bloggintresserade

fredag 5 mars 2021

New Release over at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

 Good Evening!


Hope you are having a great Friday Evening!

I´m here to show you a card with the temporary freebie over at

KIT & CLOWDER

(pop over to claim this freebie from Digi Doodle Studios)


But before we take a look at this freebie I have to let you know that Dina also have release a lot of new wonderful images. I love them all and can´t decide which one I want to colour first. You can find them here!


Now, this is the freebie that you can grab over at KIT & CLOWDER

She is called Selena Ballerina.



I have coloured with my ProMarkers.

I have used kraft cardstock and pattern paper with musical notes. I also used some clear stamps to add a sentiment. At the end I added some die cut hearts and the number 9.





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - Fav. reason to send a card (10/3)

Well I got to reasons that are sort of equals - Christmas and Birthdays. Christmas because I´m nuts about Santas and can´t stop making these cards. And Birthdays since it´s a such an easy and great way to make someone feel special!

Cute Card Thursday #676 - AG (10/3)

Krafty Chicks #549 - Stamp Act (10/3)

Crafty Creations #419 - AG (4/4)

Fab´N´Funky #513 - Use Kraft paper (9/3) Top3

TTCRD #March 2nd - AG (9/3)

The Unicorn Challenge #63 - Make it Feminine (30/3)

SheepSki Design #48 - Girls, girls, girls (2/4)




7 kommentarer:

  1. Just gorgeous Nick! Fabulous colouring of the cute image, great choice of papers and I love the use of kraft which makes it a perfect entry for this week's challenge at Fab'n' Funky- so pleased you chose to play along.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Super cute card Nick, agree with all that Chris has said, its a sweetie.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a fab image & love your colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky. Rachel DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for our Stamp Act week xoxoxo

    SvaraRadera
  6. Nick, she looks so happy! What a joyful card you created! Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. Julie, DT member

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card, well done!
    Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    SvaraRadera