Bloggintresserade

söndag 21 mars 2021

Monsters Inc Birthday...

 I really like the current challenge over at


LAWN FAWNATICS

the theme is to get inspired by a book, song or film


there are so many great options here, don´t you think?


I decided to try to make a Birthday card inspired by Monsters Inc.



I used a die called Shut the Front Door to make the doors arriving at Monster Inc. I used the step part a few times to build up the frame and I used the door handle to make the light above the door. I then used some flowers from both Shadowbox Spring Add On and from the Woodland Critter Huggers to create Boo´s door.

I then used the Yeti from Yeti or Not stamp set to make Sulley and one of the peas from the Peas on Earth stamp set to make Mike Wazowski.

This is an interactive card since you can open the door. Inside you will find Boo of course and a bit of the sentiment.




I have coloured with ProMarkers, white and turquoise gel pen and a black fine liner. I used masking technique to merge to stamps for Boo. The stamps I used is the boy from Screen Time and Mrs Santa Clause from Ho-Ho-Holidays. I also draw the ponytails by hand. 

On the inside of the card I used the Scripty Birthday dies to add the word Birthday. 

I hope you like it and I wish you all a very Monster-ous Sunday!



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Lawn Fawnastics #97 - inspired by a book, song or movie (5/4)
Polkadoodles #wk11 - AG (24/3)


  


4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. I love it. That is a wonderful design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera

  2. Such a clever and awesome take on the Inspired by a movie, song or show Challenge !! I love your Monsters inc scene! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /K
    arin

    SvaraRadera