Bloggintresserade

måndag 1 mars 2021

DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

 Hi again,

back with my second card for today

this time it´s a DT card for ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS


                                                               

As always on the 1st they have a new challenge over at their FB group

and the theme for March is


CUTE CRITTERS


so I have used this adorable image called

Two little mice


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I´m not super happy with my little one. I thought he would look cute with a darker colour but I think I should have made him lighter... 

Anyway I got carried away with the "spring feel" and sort of covered it with flowers, both pattern paper and die cuts.





I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
APTTC #3 - AG (27/3)
Crafty Animals #48 - AG (26/3)
Simon Says #81 - AG (3/3)





5 kommentarer:

  1. This is so cute Nick, love the image, colours and the retro flowers.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous, so cute and love the DP too.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. I'd love to know what they are saying to each other. A darling card and lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  5. Super cute. Love the colours. Cass x
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.

    SvaraRadera