Bloggintresserade

måndag 15 mars 2021

DT card for SCRIBBLES DESIGN

 Hi there,


Today I want to share a card I have made for our new challenge over at


SCRIBBLES DESIGN


This month we want to see some spring themed creations as our theme is


SPRING FLING



I have used 2 images from the store


and 








I have coloured with ProMarkers and 2 gel pens (white and brown sparkle)



If you click on the image you might see the shimmer on his spikes a bit better.





I have used 3 different pattern papers that I had in my "left over" box. I think they worked well with the spring theme, both colour wise and with the flower pattern. I also stamped 2 banners that I die cut and then coloured using the same colours as on my image flowers. At the end I die cut the sentiment Happy Spring!

Please pop over to

...to see more awesome spring creations from my talented team mates!



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Crafty Animals #48 - AG animal (26/3)
Polkadoodles #wk10 - AG (17/3)




7 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick, love this cute card, amazing what we find in a left over box isn't it, this is gorgeous.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. I love that hedgehog. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. A super card, Nick. I like how you did the prickles with the gel pen. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG for NanaConnie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 10 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a beautiful cad, lovely hedgehog. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    SvaraRadera
  6. OH! So cute and wonderful Spring is here. :) Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    SvaraRadera
  7. I'm happy to repeat with another hat on that I think this is cute and wonderful and looks like Spring is here. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    SvaraRadera