Bloggintresserade

torsdag 11 mars 2021

Hogwarts inspired Birthday card

Hi


Today I want to share a card I made for my dd 14th Birthday.

She likes the Harry Potter movies/books and especially Malfoy and she wants to be on team Slytherin, where this comes from I don´t know. But anyway... I decided to try to make a birthday card with a Slytherin/Hogwarts theme and this is how it turned out...


I used the "build a castle" die to make Hogwarts on the front of the card. I also used the owl from "Special delivery" to deliver a box of presents. Malfoy is made using one of the new "Tiny people" stamps. 

I used a stencil to make some bricks on the castle and pattern paper comes from KaiserCraft.  I have also used this fun "Waving Pull Tab" dies to make the owl  flap it´s wings.



I have coloured with ProMarkers.


On the inside I made another brick wall. I then used a lot of different stamps from Lawn Fawn to make it look like Malfoy has open up his box and using his wand to pick up all his presents. I also played with the Slytherins colour (green) and the symbol (snake).





I´m super happy with this card and I hope you like it too.




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics #96 - Happy Birthday (14/3)
Batel-traum #98 - Birthday (15/3)
#btchallenge98
QKR Stampede #415 - AG (14/3)








 

11 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card very arty and original just love it Nick. Xc

    SvaraRadera
  2. Amazing card! I really love this card and even if I'm more of a hufflepuff myself I think if she wants to be slytherin it's all fine too, it's about being amitious and having goals :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh this is fab Nick love all the detail

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh this is fabulous Nick- we're big HP fans here although my granddaughters are very much team Gryffindor !!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Just love the scene you have created. Great work.
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's Anything goes!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    SvaraRadera
  7. Ah, so cool. I love Harry Potter! Both cards are fantastic. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. What an amazing card! I love Hogwarts and have read all books.
    Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time!

    Hugs,
    Myriam (DT Polkadoodles)
    Studio Vier Vandaag

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is an amazing card!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  10. WOW... what? This card is stunning!!! I LOVE it!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.
    Hugs and good luck
    Ute Berger
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wonderful creation! Castle die is beautiful! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    SvaraRadera