Bloggintresserade

fredag 12 mars 2021

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Happy Friday!


I hope you are all well and that your weekend will be great!


Today I want to share my DT card for 

CRAFTY CATZ

there is a new challenge starting today and 

as always it´s super easy to play along with our theme


ANYTHING GOES 

this week´s optional twist is - use your 3 favourite colours



and as usual we got an amazing sponsor and a fabulous prize donated by her...


LeAnn´s World101





I have used an image called Biker Chic. I have coloured with ProMarkers and a white gel pen. My three colours are - black, grey and pink.




Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ. My talented team mates have created some fantastic projects for this weeks post!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Creative Knockouts #392 - Birthday Wishes (17/3)

Cute Card Thursday #677 - Celebrate (17/3)

C.R.A.F.T #590 - Feminine (17/3)

The Unicorn Challenge #63 - Feminine (30/3)

LeAnn´s World101 #36 - AG (30/3)

Catch the bug #March - AG (13/3)

Crafty Calendar #March - Feminine (28/3)

My Time to Craft #452 - Make it feminine (18/3)

11 kommentarer:

  1. What a great card, love the pop of pink!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous card Nick, love your design and the colour combo!
    AND
    Thanks for entering our challenges at Catch the Bug and Crafty Calendar.
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a lovely sweet card Nick and I love the little banner too. Xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is so cute! Lovely image!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's Anything goes!

    Hugs from Africa!

    OlgaB

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wonderful card and colour combo
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  8. a lovely card with your colour combo and papers xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Love your colour combo Nick and fab design.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Wonderful card, I love the colours you’ve used. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck! xx

    SvaraRadera
  11. Cute image, great card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Feminine" challenge.

    SvaraRadera