Bloggintresserade

fredag 19 mars 2021

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

Happy Friday!

Where did this week go?
I´m getting so old... I was told it was a sign for getting old when you think time just fly past....


Today I want to share a card I made for our new challenge over at


 challenge blog


As always it´s very easy to play along with our challenges since we got a 

ANYTHING GOES theme each week.
If you want something a little bit more challenging you can use the optional twist
- make it magical (fantasy)

This week´s sponsor is the amazing

Heather Valentin´s



 




I have used an image so kindly given to our DT to create with,





I have coloured with ProMarkers.
I used some pink ink and some stamps from a bokeh set (LF) to make my background a bit more magical. 

I added 3 butterflies and a die cut sentiment at the bottom of the card.


I hope you like it and that your weekend will be filled 
with fun and the feel of magic!


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
TTCRD#March 16th - AG (23/3)
QKR Stampede #416 - AG (31/3)
Dragonfly Dreams #March - Add flower/flowers (31/3)






13 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. this is fantastic wonderful colouring Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the bright colours Nick have a great weekend and maybe practise for your birthday on Monday

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love your nice bright colours and the pretty background on your card, xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous colouring of this cute image, lovely bright colours, love your magical background!
    PS -Old !!!? You're just a baby!! :))))

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is gorgeous Nick, I love the pink sky background it really is magical, have a great week xxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous card Nick, this is really lovely.xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a nice creative card ... thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles challenge, hugs Nelly dt x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Nick, what a fantastic card and I love your colouring and background. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld and would love to see you join in each month. Gail CT xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Awesome card, love the vibrancy of your colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards , hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    SvaraRadera
  11. So very cute!
    So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    SvaraRadera
  12. A very magical atmosphere for your wonderful project.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
    x
    Nunzia

    SvaraRadera
  13. Beautiful Nick! Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera