Bloggintresserade

fredag 7 maj 2021

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Happy Friday everyone!

I hope your all well and that you will find some time to craft this weekend.


Today I want to share a DT card I made for our new challenge over at


CRAFTY CATZ




Our sponsor this week is the amazing

ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS




I have used an image called




I have coloured the image with my ProMarkers.





I have also used 2 dies from Lawn Fawn (scalloped square and sentiment). Papers are from my scrap pile. I also used a lot of flowers and some gold rhinestones. 



Please join us over at CRAFTY CATZ

My talented team mates have made some awesome cards for this week´s post.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Aud Sentiments #274 - Flowers and a sentiment (17/5)

Cute Card Thursday #685 - AG (12/5)

Krafty Chicks #558 - Stamp Act (12/5)

Ellibelle´s Crafty Challenge #May - Blooming Beautiful (31/5)

Passion for Markers #590 - Say it with flowers (10/5)

Creative Fingers #207 - AG (14/5)

Polkadoodles #wk.18 - AG (12/5) Won


14 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. That image is just so sweet. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lovely sweet card Nick, so pretty.
    Hope you have a good weekend, enjoy. Xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love this sweet card, I think it is the colours that attract me so. Happy wet weekend lol xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Such a sweet image and your colouring is fab. Really love this colour scheme and those flowers are beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love this one Nick, sweet image, lovely design and beautiful flowers...and in my favourite colour combo too!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh this is so beautiful! I love the colour combo!! Your background paper is wonderful and the scalloped edges add a lovely soft touch. Of course, the image is adorable. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a great card! Awesome colouring and wonderful colour combo. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Super cute card, Nick! Adorable image!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about "blooming beautiful" or "anything goes". Hope to see you back there again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge #18 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful card and design. I love the matching flower spray. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wonderful card and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    SvaraRadera
  12. Gorgeous card.. love the image and layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera
  13. Beautifully coloured and I love those flowers.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera