Bloggintresserade

söndag 16 maj 2021

Rawr - Wish big

 

I bought this slimline dies from my local craft store (Rozzans scrapbutik) and I thought I had to try it out straight away. So I thought I would use it to make a card to play along with Lawn Fawnatics challenge - Cards for Kids.

I have used some stamps from Lawn Fawn - Critters from the Past, but also a few other sets. Cake comes from Elphie Selfie. Balloons are from Coaster Critters. Green plant and grass from Critters on the Savanna. Big grass from Gleeful Garden. Stones from Big Thanks and eggs from Eggstra Amazing Easter. Little birds from Happy Village.


I think they all look so cute ready to have a Big Birthday Party, bringing cake, balloons and presents.


I have coloured with ProMarkers. I then fussy cut all the stamps and used a black marker on the edges. I used two dies from LF, stitched hills and Stitched Mountain Border.


Here are some close up pictures:







I hope you like it as much as I do


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics #100 - Cards for Kids (16/5)
APTTC #5- AG (27/5)
QKR Stampede #420 - AG (31/5)


6 kommentarer:

  1. I love this cool scene with all the dinosaurs. So fun too! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your jurassic scene is adorable and the colors are all so fantastic! A great first slimline card! Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous scene Nick hugs Sue x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Darling card! I just love the dinosaurs! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  5. beautiful card! I love dinosaurs. thank you for joining our challenge at Crafts Galore Encore. http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera