Bloggintresserade

lördag 29 maj 2021

Showcase card for HV´s Colour of Love

 Hi peeps,

today I would like to share my showcase card for 

HEATHER VALENTIN´s COLOUR OF LOVE


I´m so happy to be given this adorable image to play with



isn´t she super cute?

it´s called Emmi and Octi Sea Tots.


I have coloured with my ProMarkers and also used a green gel pen. I then fussy cut the image.


I used a pattern paper from Mintay Papers called Forever Young.
I used some dies to make the sand on the bottom of the ocean, the weeds and the word hugs. 

I also stamped some different fish and bubbles straight on the pattern paper and then coloured them with my ProMarkers. I really like the effect it created.
I also stamped the sentiment, sea shell and anchor. 




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Krafty Chicks #561 - All occasions (2/6) 
Simon Says #84 - AG (2/6)
TTCRD #May 25th - AG (1/6)
QKR Stampede #420 - AG (31/5)




8 kommentarer:

  1. Oh that is such a cute scene you created.....just adorable. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a cute scene :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely scene you have created Nick. The image is adorable too. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digis.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Very Cute aquatic card Nick! Thank you for sharing your under the sea scene with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Your loyalty is appreciated. Good Luck, Join us again for a NEW challenge in September.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Simply sweet...what a wonderful scene. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Well this did make me smile! Super cute. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    SvaraRadera
  8. So cute, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug anything goes challenge! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    SvaraRadera