Bloggintresserade

fredag 7 maj 2021

New release over at ALL DRESSED UP stamps

 Hi Sweeties


I got another card for you to have a peek at tonight.

It´s my DT card for the new release over at 


ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS

Wendy has designed some awesome new stamps, check them out!







I was lucky to get to create with the new image called Miranda
I must say I do love her!


I have coloured with ProMarkers. 
I used these beautiful tropical papers from Mintays called Paradise.
Here is another image:







Please join us over at All Dressed Up Stamp´s blog for some more inspiration on how to use the new stamps. You can also check out even more projects over at their FB page.


I would like to enter this into following challenges:
Krafty Chicks #558 - StampAct (12/5)
Seize the Birthday #213 - Birthday with furry friend (11/5)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. That cat is so cute. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is absolutely adorable....Just love your sweet party kitty, that head dress is over the top! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Aaaw this is such a cute image and great colouring,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  4. Back to say thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Moments (sorry I forgot to pop it on the end of my last comment!)

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is such a pretty card! The headdress is fabulous! So happy you linked up with us at Seize the Birthday! Thanks for playing along!

    SvaraRadera
  6. OMGoodness - that cat image is PAW-some. :-) What a great card.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love that cat image! So adorable. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Gorgeous design. Love the image
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi-Choosday Challenge Blog

    Claire DT Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    SvaraRadera
  9. Very beautiful image and amazing card! Great coloring!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Week 18.
    Ana

    SvaraRadera