Bloggintresserade

fredag 21 maj 2021

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Happy Friday!


Here is my card for this week´s challenge over at


CRAFTY CATZ


as always it´s easy to join us with our

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - cute as you like it





We are kindly sponsored this week by







The winner can choose 1 collection from the website ( normally around £12.50 ) in value



I have used an image so kindly given to me called ALMA.

I have coloured with ProMarkers.






I also used a new to me dies to cut out the oval frame. I cut it out several times from cardstock, to make this into a shaker card. The paper I used is very old from October Afternoon. I also used some flowers, die cut twigs and some enamel dots.




Please pop over to Crafty Catz to see what my fantastic team mates have created with these wonderful images from JMC Design.


I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
QKR Stampede #420 - AG (31/5)
Sweet Stampers #56 - Critters (8/6)
Sweet Stampin´ - Things with wings (21/5)






11 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Totally cute and really pretty too! Love the shaker element and the colours. Have a happy weekend
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. a gorgeous shaker card in blues, I love Edna she is so cute and pretty xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fantastic card love the colour Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  5. A gorgeous shaker card. Adorable image and lovely colours.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Nick this is adorable, just love the image and colour you chose.xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Adorable card! I like it!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Week 20.
    Ana

    SvaraRadera
  8. You've made a beautiful shaker card. Love the simplicity and those lovely flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs,
    Myriam

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wonderful shaker card. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. I love how the colors of the digi and embellishments go together! Lovely work!

    Thank you for joining Ike's Challenges!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    SvaraRadera