Bloggintresserade

onsdag 12 maj 2021

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

 Happy Wednesday

I´m so thankful for some extra days of this week!

I want to make cards!



Today I want to show you a card I made for 

I LOVE PROMARKERS

and their new challenge

as always it´s easy to play along with our

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - add a sentiment


The only think we want to see is that you used some ProMarkers,  FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work.


We got an amazing sponsor this fortnight 


Paper Nest Dolls


I have used one image that they so kindly given to our DT to create with. It´s called Arabian Princess and you can find it here!





I have coloured with ProMarkers and some gel pens. I then fussy cut her out.

I used some distress inks to make my background and then stamped and used white embossing powder for the sentiment and star constellations. Added some purple stickles into the star shapes. At the end I die cut a grassy hill and then glued it all together. 


Hope you like it! Here is one more picture:





I would like to enter this into following challenges:

Crafty Creations #421 - AG (31/5)

Creative Moments #214 - AG (19/5)

Crafty Gals Corner #219 - For the ladies (5/6)

Digi Chooseday #wk.19 - AG (19/5)

Lemon Shortbread #145 - AG (17/5)

Passion for Markers #591 - Favourite Colours (18/5)

I used turquoise, black and white (love them)

TTCRD #May 11th - AG (17/5) 

Jan´s Digi Stamps Challenge #May - AG (6/6)

QKR Stampede #419 - AG (14/5)

Catch the Bug #May week 1 - AG (14/5)


9 kommentarer:

  1. I love all the constellations on this Nick very pretty, thank you for the card which arrived this morning xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Nick this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  3. A Beautiful image, beautifully coloured and what a GREAT background also. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. A dreamy astrological creation! Thank you for sharing your whimsical card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love the starry night sky and constellations for your background with this cute image, thanks for sharing it in our challenge at Passion for Markers.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such lovely looking card. Sweet! Thanks for joining us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  7. Love the design and colours of your card. Perfect sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back her again soon. Keeps crafting and stay safe. Judy DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love the sky with all the star formations, MeSi! Darling image of the girl and her kitten. :-D Thanks for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck and we hope to see you playing again in September, after our summer break. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Craft Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    SvaraRadera