Bloggintresserade

onsdag 26 maj 2021

DT card for I LOVE PROMARKERS

 Happy Wednesday!

How are you all doing?

Hope you are well!


I´m struggling as always this time of year to keep my nose over the water,

It always way to much to do both at work, at home and with crafting to be nearly close enough to add up to 24 hours, LOL!


Today I want to share a card I made for our new challenge over at 


I LOVE PROMERKERS

this fortnight´s theme is 

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - Garden our Outside


With us this time is a fantastic amazing sponsor


Dr Digi House of Stamps


I have used one of the stamps so generous given to us in the DT to create with, 

it´s called  Toolshed Ted.




I have coloured with ProMarkers. I used a few dies (clouds, fence and stitched rectangle) I also used some more clear stamps to make the extra pots, plants and snail. I fussy cut the grass out of a pattern papper. 


I hope to see you over at I Love ProMarkers. We love to visit your blogs and to check out what you made.


I would like to add this into following challenges:
TTCRD #May 25th - AG (1/6)
Simon Says - Frame it (31/5)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Awesome image and fantastic colouring. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous card Nick, you did a wonderful job using this image, which I love.
    I hope you manage to get alittle time to yourself, but teachers everywhere are so bogged down at this time of year, take care.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera