Bloggintresserade

fredag 14 maj 2021

DT card for CRAFTY CATZ

 Happy Friday


I hope you are all well and safe!

I had a wonderful and busy Friday. I have played 18 holes of golf, been to the forest and ran 5,5 km with my daughter, done the washing, a bit of blogging and will now soon eat pizza and watch a movie together with the family. Couldn´t ask for anything more. Well maybe that I haven´t had time to sit down and colour... LOL


Today I want to share my newest DT card for 


CRAFTY CATZ


as always it´s very easy to join in with our

ANYTHING GOES

optional twist - Just Chill


We are so happy to have the amazing 

Dr. Digi House of Stamps 

as our sponsor this week




I have created with one of the image so kindly given to our DT.

It´s called Paddling Pool Peggy.

Pssst if you want to colour and create with lots of absolutely wonderful images, please e-mail Aunty Sue (we are still looking for more Designers). You can read more about how you apply over at Crafty Catz´s blog.



I have used ProMarkers to colour the image. 
I used distress inks to make the water and the sunset background.
I then die cut the palm trees and the waves using dies from Lawn Fawn.

Sentiments are heat embossed with white embossing powder.





I realised later that she was laying in a blow up pool and not on a floating device. Well either way I think it looks fun and relaxing!

Wish you all a wonderful weekend!
I´ll be back tomorrow with a new card for Scribblers Designs!


Please join us for this week´s challenge

My talented team mates have made some fun creations for you to have a peek at.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - AG (17/5)

Lemon Shortbread #145 - AG (17/5)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #157 - AG (14/5)

Di´s Digi Design Challenge - Hand coloured image (14/5)

Pattie´s Creations #182 - AG (3/6)

Polkadoodles #wk.19 - AG (19/5)

9 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a fantastic card. I love it. It sounds like you have had a very good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous Nick- love her suntan!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. a lovely card and you have certainly earned the pizza and a relaxing night xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. A brilliant card .
    I could do with some warm sunshine Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is such a fun card, love the image and BTW I thought it was a floating thingy too, and the colourful background, hot days seem to be a memory Nick. Great card enjoy the rest of the weekend.xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a fun card, I love the bright colors you used! Thanks for joining us in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.
    Donna (Dt for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a fun colourful birthday card Nick! Cool scene you've created for it. Floatie or pool, still looks great!

    Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Now that is a great image and you make a perfect card with it! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Pam, DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Such a fun image! Great card. Thanks for sharing with us a Polkadoodles.

    SvaraRadera