Bloggintresserade

lördag 1 maj 2021

Last card for tonight

 I´m off to bed in a minute

but before I fall a sleep I got one more card that I want to show you and I also like to enter this one inte Lawn Fawns challenge - create a scene.





I have used a stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Hay There. I had to use a few little stamps from other sets to create the scene. I find this the best thing ever to do, go digging through my sets to see what stamp I can use together to make my scenes. So I also used: Party Animals, Coaster Critters, Elphi Selfie and Hey Lady. 

I used inside out stitched rectangle, meadow border and stitched hillsides and 3 different pattern papers. I have coloured my little images with ProMarkers and then die cut them. 


I also had great fun with the inside of the card:




I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics #99 - Create a scene (2/5)

2 Crafty Critter Crazies #50 - AG (25/5)

A Gem of A Challenge #wk.9 - AG (6/5)

Polkadoodles #wk.18 - AG (12/5)

Pattie´s Creations #181 - Birthday (6/5)

Cute Card Thursday #684 - Party (5/5)

Crafty Creations #420 - AG (2/5)

Simon Says #83 - AG (5/5)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Love your card, Nick.. These farm critters are so beautiful.. Thank you for writing wonderful things on my blog ❤️❤️

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a lovely collection of far friends. Thanks for sharing your work with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come again soon. CarolG

    SvaraRadera
  3. You have created a lovely scene. I love all the
    colouring you did. Thank you for joining us at
    Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a sweet & beautiful scene with all those cute critters.
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge. I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs,
    Myriam

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is super cute,

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge #18 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous card ..!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    SvaraRadera