Bloggintresserade

söndag 2 maj 2021

Made a card today just because I could...

 and I enjoyed it so much!

I must try to make more of these but it so hard to find the time,

sometimes I think I got to many DT things to make, but at the same time I love them all and couldn´t decide what to say no to.


I have played with a new (for me) Lawn Fawn set called Critters Ever After.

I also used my new stitched scalloped square frame die to make it look a bit like a canvas. I used distress inks to make the background. I´m so very new to this but it is so much fun. Could play all day long...





I have coloured the images with my ProMarkers and then fussy cut them. I went around all the edges with a black marker. I die cut the stitched hills and the forest border. I also used a die to die cut some grass for my foreground.


I then used some stamps from different sets to add more details to my scene:

bird, mushroom, flower, flower bud - Gleeful Gardens

cake - Elphie Selphi

clouds, rock, grass - Big Thanks

present - Year Two

wizard - Tiny Fairy Tale

Stars - A little sparkle






I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics #99 - Create a scene (2/5)

APTTC #5 - AG (27/5) DT favourite

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps #May - Magical World (25/5)

Classic Design Challenge #5 - AG (27/5)

Catch the Bug #May wk.1 - AG (14/5)

The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge #May - AG fantasy (29/5) Won

Creative Fingers #207 - AG (14/5)

Aud Sentiments #273 - Birthday sentiment (3/5)

Digi Chooseday #wk.17 - AG (3/5)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #157 - AG (14/5)

Passion for Markers #589 - Sentimental (3/5)

Simon Says #83 - AG (5/5)





13 kommentarer:

  1. Wow this is so cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    SvaraRadera
  2. Brilliant card Nick, the colours are wonderful and I love the images you used. Its nice to just make something off the cuff isn't it, hope you can make time to do more.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. A lovely looking card with a sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a fabulous card for a young lad. I love the colours and your gorgeous scene. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. What an amazing card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    ~ Donna (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great card - what a fab scene.

    Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Really cute card, so colourful and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month, good luck with your entry and hope to see you again soon, Claire DT

    SvaraRadera
  8. I saw this on Catch the Bug and it is so darling - love the bold colors.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wow! love all the detail in the scene!
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    SvaraRadera
  10. This is amazing! And I know what you mean about the DT stuff. I had to give one up this year as I just didn't have time for all the commenting etc :(

    Hugz Tinz

    SvaraRadera
  11. It’s a fantastic fairytale like scene you’ve put together! So much detail and your fussy cutting and inking have been expertly done. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Love what you have created, beautiful... thank you for joining us for Ching Chou Kuik Challenge and good luck..Lozzy xx

    SvaraRadera