Bloggintresserade

lördag 1 maj 2021

Party like an octopus?

It´s lucky it National Scrapbooking Day today!
Since I´m sharing so many project with you, even thou these are cards it all started with scrapbooking for me.

This is (nearly) the first time I make a one layered card.
Pyssloteket has got a challenge for us this weekend to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day. You had to use a sketch and create a card with only one layer. You also had to use at least 5 different elements - I used: stencil, distress inks, stamps, ProMarkers, gel pen, stickles and embossing powder.


 

This is the sketch. I flipped it around and made this card with an underwater party scene.



I used stamps from lots of different Lawn Fawn sets:
Ocean Shell-fie
Octopi My Heart
Duh Nuh
Party Animal
Seahorsin´Around
Coaster Critters
Keep on Swimming

I also die cut 2 wavy borders and used them as stencils to make my ocean background with distress inks. Images are coloured with ProMarkers. I added stickles in the little bubbles. Sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Hope you like it!

I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics #99 - Create a Scene (2/5)
As You Like it #Favourite Season - Spring or Summer (5/5)
I´ll pick summer because I love to go to the beach and I also love to have some time off
The Paper Shelter #467 - Birthday (4/5)




 



3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous image for our theme this week, love your choice of colouring and background. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a gorgeous summery card...thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    SvaraRadera