Bloggintresserade

tisdag 11 maj 2021

Hope your birthday is ...

 Hi had some extra time to take part in Lawn Fawnatics Challenge - For kids!

I took out a stamp set that I hadn´t used yet, it´s called Out of this World.


I thought this card would fit one of my childrens cousins. I took some inspiration from a card made by Cristina "Yainea" Nuñez at Lawn Fawn. I liked the galaxy sky, the cloud at the bottom and something that could move. 

This is what mine turned out like:




I have coloured my images with ProMarkers. I used the party hats and balloon from Party Critters. When you pull the tab - you will see a






...little rocket. I have to try to re-do this later on another card. I would like the rocket to show better when you pull the tab but still be hidden before. I might need that new pulling mechanism, right? 


I added some purple stickles to the stars and some red on the balloon and hats.

I also used glossy accent on top of his helmet and on the rocket´s window, but it´s a bit hard to see on the photo. But I think it added to the fun, playful part.







I hope you like it!

Take care!

Is there someone else who looking forward to the 13th?



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics #100 - Cards For Kids (16/5)

Lemon Shortbread #145 - AG (17/5)

TTCRD #May 11th - AG (18/5)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #157 - AG (14/5)

World Wide Open DT Challenge #4 - AG (12/5)

Allsorts #623 - Create a scene or landscape (14/5)

Crafty Calendar #May - Masculine (31/5)

Le Ann´s World101 #38 - AG (28/5) DT favourite

QKR Stampede #419 - AG (14/5)


9 kommentarer:

  1. Super card, I love the little scene with the rocket popping up. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is brilliant Nick, great kids card and the rocket is a wonderful idea.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Such a fun card and sweet scene you created for the little ones, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Nick this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is so well put together with the interactive spaceship and a lovely scene. Thanks so much for sharing with us for my challenge theme at Allsorts. Lynn x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous card; so lovely and fun.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great boy's card Nick. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  8. Great fun card. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera